>> scholar google <<
• Bioactive compounds from seafood and poultry processing by-products.
• Edible films and coating, active packaging.
• Plant-based metabolites, bioactivity, and applications
• Enzymes and microbes in food processing and value-addition
• Molecular encapsulation of food ingredients.
• Development of value-added food products and their processes
- Jaydeep Pinakin Dave, Ali Muhammed Moula Ali*, Sri Charan Bindu Bavisetty. (2022). An overview on recent advances in functional properties of dietary lipids, encapsulation strategies and applications. Nutrition & Food Science. https://doi.org/10.1108/NFS-09-2021-0282. (Q3).
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Maria Gullo, Amit Kumar Rai, Sri Charan Bindu Bavisetty (2021). Bioconservation of iron and enhancement of antioxidant and antibacterial properties of chicken gizzard protein hydrolysate fermented by Pediococcus acidilactici ATTC 8042. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. https://doi.org/10.1002/jsfa.10898. IF: 2.463 (Q1).
- Syeda Fatima Nadeem, Umar Farooq Gohar, Syed Fahad Tahir, Hamid Mukhtar, Soisuda Pornpukdeewattana, Pikunthong Nukthamna, Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Sri Charan Bindu Bavisetty, Salvatore Massa (2020). Antimicrobial resistance: more than 70 years of war between humans and bacteria. Critical Reviews in Microbiology. 46: 578-599. IF: 7.439 (Q1).
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Sri Charan Bindu Bavisetty (2020) Purification, physicochemical properties, and statistical optimization of fibrinolytic enzymes especially from fermented foods: A comprehensive review. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. 163: 1498-1517. IF: 5.162 (Q1).
- Piyaporn Sukkon, Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Sitthipong Nalinanon, Hideki Kishimura, Sirima Takeungwongtrakul (2020). Characterization of acid soluble collagen from the skin of snakeskin gourami (Trichogaster pectoralis). Carpathian Journal of Food Science & Technology. 12: 75-87. IF: 0.13 (Q4).
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Koro de la Caba, Thaummanoon Prodpran and Soottawat Benjakul (2020). Quality characteristics of fried fish crackers packaged in gelatin bags: Effect of squalene and storage time. Food Hydrocolloids. 99: 105378. IF: 5.839 (Q1).
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Sri Charan Bindu Bavisetty, Thummanoon Prodpran and Soottawat Benjakul (2019). Squalene from fish livers extracted by ultrasound‐assisted direct in situ saponification: Purification and molecular characteristics. Journal of the American Oil and Chemists’ Society. 9:1059-1071. IF: 1.72 (Q2).
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Thaummanoon Prodpran and Soottawat Benjakul (2019). Effect of squalene as a glycerol substitute on morphological and barrier properties of golden carp (Probarbus Jullieni) skin gelatin film. Food Hydrocolloids. 97: 105201. IF: 5.839 (Q1).
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Thaummanoon Prodpran and Soottawat Benjakul (2019). Effect of squalene rich fraction from shark liver on mechanical, barrier and thermal properties of fish (Probarbus Jullieni) skin gelatin film. Food Hydrocolloids. 96: 123-133. IF: 5.839 (Q1).
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Hideki Kishimura and Soottawat Benjakul (2018). Extraction efficiency and characteristics of acid and pepsin soluble collagens from the skin of golden carp (Probarbus jullieni) as affected by ultrasonication. Process Biochemistry. 66: 237-244. IF: 2.883 (Q2).
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Hideki Kishimura and Soottawat Benjakul (2018). Physicochemical and molecular properties of gelatin from skin of golden carp (Probarbus jullieni) as influenced by acid pretreatment and prior-ultrasonication. Food Hydrocolloids. 82: 164-172. IF: 5.089 (Q1).
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Thaummanoon Prodpran and Soottawat Benjakul. (2018) Extraction efficiency and molecular properties of gelatin from skin of golden carp as affected by acid pretreatment and priorultrasonication. International conference on animal production for food sustainability. 10-12 Oct, 2018, Indonesia
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Soottawat Benjakul, Thaummanoon Prodpran and Hideki Kishimura (2017). Extraction and Characterisation of Collagen from the Skin of Golden Carp (Probarbus jullieni), a Processing By-Product. Waste and Biomass Valorization. 9(5): 783-791. IF: 2.358 (Q2).
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali and Soottawat Benjakul. Extraction efficiency and characteristics of acid and pepsin soluble collagens from the skin of golden carp (Probarbus Jullieni) as affected by ultrasonication. International conference by Universiti Sains Malaysia and Prince of Songkla University, 25th Nov, 2017, Thailand.
- Ashok Kumar C, Ali Muhammad M, Sakhare P.Z, Modi V.K and Bhaskar N. (2017). Poultry Processing Waste as an Alternative Source for Mammalian Gelatin: Extraction and Characterization of Gelatin from Chicken Feet Using Food Grade Acids. Waste and Biomass Valorization. 8(8): 2583-2593. IF: 1.874 (Q2).
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Soottawat Benjakul and Hideki Kishimura (2017). Molecular characteristics of acid and pepsin soluble collagens from the scales of golden carp (Probarbus jullieni). Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 29(6): 450-457. IF: 0.623 (Q3).
- Mahesh M Patil, Ali Muhammed and Anu Appaiah (2016). Lipids and Fatty Acid Profiling of Major Indian Garcinia Fruit: A Comparative Study and its Nutritional Impact. Journal of the American Oil Chemists Society. 93(6): 823-836. IF: 1.421 (Q1).
- D’Souza Serena Stephen, Sri Charan Bindu B, Mohammed Ali M and Asha Abraham (2016). Nutritional profile of high fat simple carbohydrate diet used to induce metabolic syndrome in C57BL/6J mice. Journal of Nutrition & Intermediary Metabolism. 6:41-49. (Q3).
- Ali Muhammed M, Manjunatha N, Venkatesh Murthy K and Bhaskar N (2015) Design and testing of small scale fish meat bone separator useful for fish processing. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 52(6): 514-520. IF: 2.203 (Q1).
- Samurailatpam Sanjukta, Amit Kumar Rai, Ali Muhammed, Jeyaram K, Narayan C Talukdar (2015). Enhancement of antioxidant properties of two soybean varieties of Sikkim Himalayan region by proteolytic Bacillus subtilis fermentation. Journal of Functional Foods. 14: 650-658. 3.97 (Q1).
- Ali Muhammed M, Domendra, Muthukumar S.P, Sakhare P.Z and Bhaskar N (2015). Effect of fermentatively recovered fish waste lipids on the growth and composition of broiler meat. British Poultry Science, 56(1): 79-87. IF: 0.936 (Q2).
- Ali Muhammed M, Sri Charan Bindu, Jini R, Harish Prashanth K.V and Bhaskar N (2015) Evaluation of different DNA extraction methods for the detection of adulteration in raw and processed meat through polymerase chain reaction restriction fragment length polymorphism (PCR-RFLP). Journal of Food Science and Technology, 52(1): 514-520. IF: 2.203 (Q1).
- Basista Rabina Sharma, Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, and Sri Charan Bindu Bavisetty (2022). Fermented fish products and health aspects. In Lactic acid bacteria in food biotechnology Innovations and functional Aspects. 1st Ed. (Ramesh C. R. et. al). Elsevier, Amsterdam, Netherlands. pp 125-143.
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Sri Charan Bindu Bavisetty, Maria Gullo, Sittiwat Lertsiri, Salvatore Massa. (2022). Production of fibrinolytic enzymes during food production. In Current Developments in Biotechnology and Bioengineering. 1st Ed. (A. K. Rai et. al.) Elsevier, Amsterdam, Netherlands. pp 157-187.
- Sri Charan Bindu Bavisetty, Soottawat Benjakul, Oladipupo Olatunde and Ali Muhammed Moula Ali. (2021). Bioactive in fermented fish and meat products: health aspects. In: Bioactive compounds in fermented foods: health aspects. 1st Ed. (Rai A.K. and Anu Appaiah K.A.) CRC Press, Baco Raton, FL, USA. Pp: 325-362.
- Soottawat Benjakul, Ali Muhammed Moula Ali and Avtar Singh. (2019). Application of ultrasonication in seafood processing. In: Innovative technologies in seafood processing 1st Ed. (Yesim Ozogul). CRC Press, Baco Raton, FL, USA. Pp 131-155.
15/2021 Federation of European Microbiological Societies grant for 25 European and non-European Early Career Scientists to support their attendance at the Advances in Microbial Diversity, 6th International Conference on Microbial Diversity (MD21), FEMS-GO-2021-017)
01/2016 Thailand’s Education Hub for Southern Region of ASEAN Countries (TEH-AC) fellowship for Ph.D.
12/2013 Best oral/poster presentation awards 7th international food convention.
03/06/2013 Process development “A device for continuous separation of fish bone and meat.”