>> scholar google <<
Bioactive compounds from sea food processing by-products.
Edible films and coating.
Development of value-added food products and their processes.
Functional meat- and fish-based products with health promoting properties.
Molecular encapsulation of food ingredients.
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Koro de la Caba, Thaummanoon Prodpran and Soottawat Benjakul (2020). Quality characteristics of fried fish crackers packaged in gelatin bags: Effect of squalene and storage time. Food Hydrocolloids. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodhyd.2019.105378.
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Sri Charan Bindu Bavisetty, Thummanoon Prodpran and Soottawat Benjakul (2019). Squalene from fish livers extracted by ultrasound‐assisted direct in situ saponification: Purification and molecular characteristics. Journal of the American Oil and Chemists’ Society. 9:1059-1071.
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Thaummanoon Prodpran and Soottawat Benjakul (2019). Effect of squalene as a glycerol substitute on morphological and barrier properties of golden carp (Probarbus Jullieni) skin gelatin film. Food Hydrocolloids. 97: 105201.
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Thaummanoon Prodpran and Soottawat Benjakul (2019). Effect of squalene rich fraction from shark liver on mechanical, barrier and thermal properties of fish (Probarbus Jullieni) skin gelatin film. Food Hydrocolloids. 96: 123-133.
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Hideki Kishimura and Soottawat Benjakul (2018). Extraction efficiency and characteristics of acid and pepsin soluble collagens from the skin of golden carp (Probarbus jullieni) as affected by ultrasonication. Process Biochemistry. 66: 237-244.
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Hideki Kishimura and Soottawat Benjakul (2018). Physicochemical and molecular properties of gelatin from skin of golden carp (Probarbus jullieni) as influenced by acid pretreatment and prior-ultrasonication. Food Hydrocolloids. 82: 164-172.
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Soottawat Benjakul, Thaummanoon Prodpran and Hideki Kishimura (2017). Extraction and Characterisation of Collagen from the Skin of Golden Carp (Probarbus jullieni), a Processing By-Product. Waste and Biomass Valorization. 9(5): 783-791.
- Ashok Kumar C, Ali Muhammad M, Sakhare P.Z, Modi V.K and Bhaskar N. (2017). Poultry Processing Waste as an Alternative Source for Mammalian Gelatin: Extraction and Characterization of Gelatin from Chicken Feet Using Food Grade Acids. Waste and Biomass Valorization. 8(8): 2583-2593.
- Ali Muhammed Moula Ali, Soottawat Benjakul and Hideki Kishimura (2017). Molecular characteristics of acid and pepsin soluble collagens from the scales of golden carp (Probarbus jullieni). Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 29(6): 450-457.
- Mahesh M Patil, Ali Muhammed and Anu Appaiah (2016). Lipids and Fatty Acid Profiling of Major Indian Garcinia Fruit: A Comparative Study and its Nutritional Impact. Journal of the American Oil Chemists Society. 93(6): 823-836.
- D’Souza Serena Stephen, Sri Charan Bindu B, Mohammed Ali M and Asha Abraham (2016). Nutritional profile of high fat simple carbohydrate diet used to induce metabolic syndrome in C57BL/6J mice. Journal of Nutrition & Intermediary Metabolism. 6:41-49.
- Ali Muhammed M, Manjunatha N, Venkatesh Murthy K and Bhaskar N (2015) Design and testing of small scale fish meat bone separator useful for fish processing. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 52(6): 514-520.
- Samurailatpam Sanjukta, Amit Kumar Rai, Ali Muhammed, Jeyaram K, Narayan C Talukdar (2015). Enhancement of antioxidant properties of two soybean varieties of Sikkim Himalayan region by proteolytic Bacillus subtilis fermentation. Journal of Functional Foods. 14: 650-658.
- Ali Muhammed M, Domendra, Muthukumar S.P, Sakhare P.Z and Bhaskar N (2015). Effect of fermentatively recovered fish waste lipids on the growth and composition of broiler meat. British Poultry Science, 56(1): 79-87.
- Ali Muhammed M, Sri Charan Bindu, Jini R, Harish Prashanth K.V and Bhaskar N (2015) Evaluation of different DNA extraction methods for the detection of adulteration in raw and processed meat through polymerase chain reactionrestriction fragment length polymorphism (PCR-RFLP). Journal of Food Science and Technology, 52(1): 514-520.