- Email: Sricharanbindu.email@example.com
- Tel. 7298
Food microbiology, control of food borne pathogens, phage therapy, encapsulation techniques
- B Sri Charan Bindu, Durga Prasad Mishra and Bhaskar Narayan (2015) Inhibition of virulence of Staphylococcus aureus – a food borne pathogen – by squalene, a functional lipid. Journal of functional foods. 18: 224-234.
- B Sri Charan Bindu and Bhaskar Narayan (2015) An improved RP-HPLC method for simultaneous analyses of squalene and cholesterol especially in aquatic foods. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 52(9):6083-6089
- Ali Muhammed M, B Sri Charan Bindu, Jini R, Harish Prashanth KV and Bhaskar N (2015). Evaluation of different DNA extraction methods for the detection of adulteration in raw and processed meat through polymerase chain reaction—restriction fragment length polymorphism (PCR-RFLP), 52(1):514-520.
- D’Souza Serena Stephen, B Sri Charan Bindu, Mohammed Ali M and Asha Abraham (2016). Nutritional profile of High Fat Simple Carbohydrate Diet used to induce metabolic syndrome in C57BL/6J mice. 3:41-49.
- B Sri Charan Bindu, Hue Thi Kim Vu, Soottawat Benjakul and Kitiya Vongkamjan (2018). Rapid pathogen detection tools in seafood safety. Current Opinion in Food Science. 20: 92-99.
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-Junior Research Fellowship
- Best poster/oral presentation at 7th International Food Convention (IFCON – 2013) held on 18-21 December 2013, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, India
- International travel grants for oral presentation at 1st Asian Conference on Oleo Science (8-10 Sept 2014) organized by the Japanese Oil Chemists' Society (JOCS) at Sapporo, Japan