King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang has taken action to drive and support The administration of various faculties has always been in the year 2013, the Faculty of Agro-Industry. has been allocated a budget for the construction of school buildings and operations of the Faculty of Agro-Industry The total amount is 105 million baht, of which the state budget is 70 million baht and the faculty income budget is 35 million baht.
The school building was completed in the year 2017 and various equipment was provided for use in the building in the beginning of 2019, with the aim of teaching both theory and practice. This school building has a total usable area of 6,422 square meters and consists of 2 parts: a 5-storey section and a 7-storey section as follows:
- 1st Floor student activity room Hall for student activities and ceremonies
- 2nd Floor International Standard Kitchen Laboratory and Restaurant and Food Product Development Laboratory
- 3rd Floor Food Chemistry Laboratory and food chemistry
- 4th Floor food microbiology laboratory and industrial fermentation technology
- 5th Floor classroom, common lecture room and computer lab
- 6th Floor Dean's Office Office of Academic Support and meeting room
- 7th Food Quality Analysis Laboratory
which the school building and the Faculty of Agro-Industry In addition to being useful for teaching and activities according to the mission of the Faculty can also provide teaching and learning services for various faculties within the institution as well.