- Email: email@example.com
- Tel. 7250
Food Chemistry, Food Enzymes, Functional Foods, Culinary Food Science
- Chatsuwan N., Nalinanon S., Puechkamut Y., Lamsal B., and Pinsirodom P. Characteristics, functional properties and antioxidant activities of water soluble proteins extracted from grasshoppers, Patanga succincta and Chondracris roseapbrunner. Journal of Chemistry. (Accepted)
- Lamsal, B.P., Wang, H. and Pinsirodom, P. 2018. Application of insect-derived protein ingredients in food and feed industry. Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society. DOI: 10.1002/aocs.12180.
- Chatsuwan N., Puechkamut Y., and Pinsirodom P. 2018. Characterization, functionality and antioxidant activity of water-soluble proteins extracted from Bombyx mori Linn. Current Applied Science and Technology. 18(2):83-96.
- Pinsirodom, P. Taprap, R. and Parinyapatthanaboot, T. 2018. Antioxidant activity and phenolic acid composition in different parts of selected cultivars of mangoes in Thailand. International Food Research Journal 25(4): 1435-1443.
- Namngam, C., Boonyuen, S., and Pinsirodom, P. 2018. Fractionation, antioxidant and inhibitory activity of Thai mango seed kernel extracts. Czech Journal of. Food Science. 36:8-15.
- Namngam, C., and Pinsirodom, P. 2017. Antioxidant properties, selected enzyme inhibition capacities, and a cosmetic cream formulation of Thai mango seed kernel extracts.Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research January 16 (1): 9-16
- Maneechai, T. and Pinsirodom, P. 2013.Optimization of sucrose hydrolysis in sugarcane juice by invertase for the production of fructose syrup with high antioxidant activity. 13th ASEAN Food Conference, Meeting Future Food Demands: Security & Sustainability. 9-11 September 2013, Singapore.
- Parinyapatthanaboot, T., & Pinsirodom, P. (2011). Evaluation of oxidative stability and some quality characteristics of chinese-style sausage as affected by the addition of roselle extract and different sweetenersl. Thai Journal of Agricultural Science, 44(5), 331-340.
- Watanabe, Y., Pinsirodom, P., Nagao, T., Yamauchi, A., Kobayashi, T., Nishida, Y., Takagi, Y., & Shimada, Y. (2007). Conversion of acid oil by-produced in vegetable oil refining to biodiesel fuel by immobilized candida antarctica lipase. Journal of Molecular Catalysis B: Enzymatic, 44(3-4), 99-105.
- Watanabe, Y., Pinsirodom, P., Nagao, T., Kobayashi, T., Nishida, Y., Takagi, Y., & Shimada, Y. (2005). Production of FAME from acid oil model using immobilized candida antarctica lipase. JAOCS, Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society, 82(11), 825-831.
Pinsirodom, P. and Parkin, K.L. 2001. Lipolytic enzymes: Lipase assays. In Current protocols in food analytical chemistry. (Wrolstad, R.E., Acree, T.E., An, H., Decker, E.A., Penner, M.H., Reid, D.S., Schwartz, S.J., Shoemaker, C.F., Sporns, P. eds.). New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. C3.1.1-C3.1.13.