- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel. 7253
Food chemistry, collagen and gelatin, Functional properties of food protein, Utilization of seafood byproducts, Isolation, purification and application of proteases from seafood sources, Production of protein hydrolysates with biological activities, Formation of histamine in tuna meat and its related products, Production and characterization of glucosamine from crab shell and its application for food products, Foods for elderly
- Thiabmak, C., Sriket, C., Yarnpakdee, S., Riebroy K. C. and Nalinanon, S. 2019. Autolysis of clown featherback (Chitala ornata) muscle. Chiang Mai University Journal of Natural Sciences. 18(1): 80-93. (SJR 2017 = 0.188)
- Chatsuwan, N., Nalinanon, S., Puechkamut, Y., Lamsal, B. P., Tanaka, F. and Pinsirodom, P. 2018. Characteristics, functional properties and antioxidant activities of water soluble proteins extracted from grasshoppers, Patanga succincta and Chondracris roseapbrunner. Journal of Chemistry. vol. 2018, Article ID 6528312. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/6528312. (JCR 2017 = 1.726)
- Kraisangsri, J., Nalinanon, S., Riebroy, S., Yarnpakdee, S. and Ganesan, P. 2018. Physicochemical characteristics of glucosamine from blue swimming crab (Portunus pelagicus) shell prepared by acid hydrolysis. Walailak Journal of Science and Technology. 15(12): 869-877. (SJR 2017 = 0.16)
- Kraisangsri, J., Nalinanon, S., Riebroy, S., Yarnpakdee, S. and Ganesan, P. 2017. Physicochemical characteristics of glucosamine from blue swimming crab (Portunus pelagicus) shell prepared by acid hydrolysis. Walailak Journal of Science and Technology.15(2): 869-877.
- Bousopha, S., Nalinanon, S. and Sriket, C. 2016. Production of collagen hydrolysate with antioxidant activity from Pharaoh Cuttlefish skin. Chiang Mai University Journal of Natural Sciences. 15: 151-162.
- Kittiphattanabawon, P., Nalinanon, S., Benjakul, S. and Kishimura, H. 2015. Characteristics of pepsin-solubilised collagen from the skin of splendid squid (Loligo formosana). Journal of Chemistry. Article ID 482354, doi:10.1155/2015/482354.
- Sriket, P., Sriket, C. and Nalinanon, S. 2015. Effects of Ya-nang leaves (Tiliacora triandra) powder on properties and oxidative stability of tilapia emulsion sausage during storage. International Food Research Journal. 22: 1474-1482.