- Email: email@example.com
- Volatile compound identification and analysis
- Protein hydrolysate and cocoa production
- Functional properties of plant and insect protein
- Arsa, S. and Theerakulkait, C. 2015. Sensory aroma characteristics of alcalase hydrolyzed rice bran protein concentrate as affected by spray drying and sugar addition. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 52: 5285–5291.
- Arsa, S. and Theerakulkait, C. 2018. Preparation, aroma characteristics and volatile compounds of flavorings from enzymatic hydrolyzed rice bran protein concentrate. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. 98: 4479-4487.
- Arsa, S., Theerakulkait, C. and Cadwallader, K.R. 2019. Quantitation of three Strecker aldehydes from enzymatic hydrolyzed rice bran protein concentrates as prepared by various conditions. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 67: 8205-8211.
- Muthikul, R., Arsa, S. and Theerakulkait, C. 2019. Effect of drying conditions and storage times on aroma quality of Khao Dawk Mali-105 brown rice. Journal of Food Science and Agricultural Technology. 5 (Spcl. Iss.): 71-76.
- Kaewka, K., Kubglomsong, S. and Arsa, S. 2021. The effects of drying and steeping conditions on phenolic contents and antioxidant activities of lotus petal tea. Journal of Food Technology, Siam University. 16(1): 78-88.
- Arsa, S., Wipatanawin, A., Suwapanich, R., Makkerdchoo, R., Chatsuwan, N., Kaewthong, P., Pinsirodom, P., Taprap, R., Haruenkit, R., Poovarodom, S., Lubinska-Szczygeł, M., Katrich, E. and Gorinstein, S. 2021. Properties of different varieties of durian. Applied Sciences. 11(12), 5653: 1-19.
- Arsa, S. and Puechkamutr, Y. 2022. Pyrazine yield and functional properties of rice bran protein hydrolysate formed by the Maillard reaction at varying pH. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 59: 890–897.